Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back From St Charles

Oh my, Oh my.........what a FUN market this year!!!

First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the shop owners who supported us......we came home with empty  cartons and I'm now assembling more kits and charts, so I can ship out the remaining orders !  WOW !!!

And another BIG thank you to Cindy,who traveled with me and helped in the booth all weekend...I couldn't have done it without you !!!!

Before I go back to shipping, just wanted to give you a peek at a little of what we saw at market.

First, a few pics of our display...since fall is my favorite time of year, its always fun to add a few autumnal touches!





If you check out my previous blog, you'll see MUCH better pictures of my new pieces.

Below is sweet Teri of Shepherd's Bush fame (Tina disappeared as soon as I mentioned taking pictures) with some of their darling new offering !





These are a few pics of the models at Blackbird Designs.......of course, I want to stitch every single one of them !!!!!



The sampler on the right is one of  the originals from the "Sisters" book..................................




............................and this is the other sister's original sampler.







And last but not least, I was thrilled to see Paulette from Plum Street Samplers, exhibiting at Market.  She always has wonderful pieces....all of which I want to stitch as well!!


That's about all of the "sight seeing" I got to do, because we really were busy during market hours, but believe me, I'm not complaining !

The whole weekend went way too fast, as usual, but we did manage to fit in some great drinks, dinners, and laughs with friends....and I've returned home renewed and ready to get back to work......

P.S.  I couldn't get a pic of John's latest "packing the van for market" outfit, but I will describe it to you.......he appeared in jeans, suspenders, and a BRIGHT yellow tee shirt with a hugh mosquito on the front that says "Wisconsin State Bird"!

Hope you all enjoy the new designs that are out there, and find time to stitch them...I'm hoping that for myself as well!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a wonderful market. Stitchers always look forward to new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Too bad you couldn't get a picture of John in his "packing the van for market" outfit. He must have attracted lots of attention : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to stitch them all too!!!! Wowie! :-)

    ReplyDelete