Monday, May 19, 2014

First Design for Chessie Club for Old Mill Stitchery

Just a quick preview of the new design for the club I'm doing with Old Mill Stitchery


The piece is called "Friendship Garden" and is a fun summer design that I've mounted on form core to fit inside this adorable wooden tray.  You will get the tray with the first design and then the rest of the pieces can be popped in and out of the same tray when ever you wish.




I just spoke with Mary at Old Mill Stitchery, and she said she still has openings, so if you're interested, please contact her for more details.....816-792-3670.....or email her at oldmillstitchery@aol.com.  Hopefully I've tempted a few of you to join us ......these clubs have been fun to do and I've really enjoyed hearing your feedback.

When you finish a project, send me a picture, I'd love to see your results and post it on the blog !!!

I wish you a good week with time to stitch every day !

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love trays!! I signed up for mine!! Hard to tell what the finish is. I'm excited!! I have so many Chessies lined up to do.... I can't keep up!! Lol. Just finished the 1776 Harbor.....adorable!!

    ReplyDelete