Sunday, November 25, 2012

Turkey Coma

I know Thanksgiving is officially over.....but I still wanted to add my 2 cents worth of thanks!!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday........lots of cooking, spending time with family, reflecting on the past year and the blessings it has brought, and just generally taking a "breath" and appreciating all we've been given before the "Christmas crazies" kick in !!!

We always have company for the rest of the weekend as well, so we get to stretch out the holiday as long as we can.......which is why that it's taken me until today to come out of my "turkey coma" !!!!!


As you can see, some of us are still in a "coma"......but at least they're snoozing on an appropriate pillow!!

I'd just like to take a moment to say thank you to all of you!!

  It's been a great year for "Chessie & Me" and I truly feel blessed by all of your support!!

Now, I must get back to working on new stuff for Nashville...hope to see a lot of you there.  I'll try to post some "peeks" along the way!!

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgivings and were able to fit in a stitch or two in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment