Monday, August 11, 2014

St Charles Market Releases

To market, to market, to market we go............... the charts are finally all assembled and the kits are kitted, so it's time to give you a peek before I load the van and head to St Charles.


The first piece is the second part of the Seasons of Chessie  series, called "Harvest Time" 



Next is "Gettysburg 1862 Sampler" and is inspired by the Civil War

 

then another stitch book.......I can't stop doing these !!!! .......called "Patriotic Stitch Book"




This is one of two Halloween pieces, called "Tombstone Mansion".



and then the third in the Seasons of Chessie Series....."Winter Wonder".........



and lastly, my latest little kit....."Ghost Inn",  which as you can see has yet to be assembled .  By the time I get to market, it will be an adorable little pin pillow !!!  I hope !



That's all for now...forgive the rush ....... hope you found something to catch you eye.

Warm up those stitching fingers.....there"s some great new designs coming your way as soon as you local shops return from market !!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been incredibly busy--all the designs are wonderful--off to find my pencil and add some things to my shopping list

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those are stunning...and you just blew my budget right outta the water, LOL!! Definitely going to be looking for those to hit the shelves, Linda...thank you so much for such lovely designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs...trouble is I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've hit it out of the ballpark with these ones! I want 5 of them! There goes my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! AND love those bowls! I think they are from our friend Bill's hand work! Gorgeous! Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a surprise!! First I'm scrolling slowly through your gorgeous club pieces, and then... What?? Hey! That's so cool!! Thank you.. Can't wait to see you in 24 hours!!

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete