Monday, December 30, 2013

John's FAVORITE Present !!!!!

There is no stitching involved, but for those of you who loved hubby, John's, "packing for Nashville" outfit.......... I had to share with you his favorite Xmas present this year.

We did a "White Elephant" gift exchange at brother Bill's on Christmas Eve, and John fought and finally won the panda ski mask.  Needless to say, he has been having a wonderful time with it ever since.  He wore it to all the other holiday stops we made for the next two days, and since we've gotten home, has been plowing snow, feeding the birds and terrorizing the cats as a giant panda.









Now, I'm waiting for a phone call from the sheriff, when he ventures out to the local gas station ......... believe me, it wouldn't be that far fetched!!


Meanwhile,after the "Panda trauma",  the babies have settled into their favorite present .............and seem quite content to stay the winter.  With temps at -11 this morning, I can't really blame them.......I just wish they were willing to share !!




Have a Happy New Year....stay warm and find some time to stitch !!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get a call from the sheriff! I like the picture of him with the snow plow. It made me chuckle!

    Wishing you a joyous and peaceful New Year!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--I think if I saw your husband he would scare the beejebers out of me. Your four legged babies are very smart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda: What a hoot John is, I have one of him here with me, I married a clown and love it.

    Happy Newyear

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your pictures:) Have a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Your hubby sounds like my kind of guy! :-) Love the pictures of him in the panda hat!
    Sweet kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun...I thought I was adventurous making a snow angel!
    nancee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It looks so fresh and pretty. Now you can stitch till your heart's content.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete