Thursday, November 21, 2013

Show & Tell

I know that Halloween is over, but I just couldn't stop stitching , so before I haul out my Christmas projects to work on, I wanted to share my finished piece with you.




Oops......I forgot to rotate the picture...but you get the idea.  It's "Black'd Skie" from Primitive Needle.  I've been working on it for  several years ........and always with Lisa in my thoughts......she was such a sweet soul !!  It was such a fun piece to stitch and like I said, when it was time to put it away for another year, I had only one panel left to stitch, and just couldn't  stop.

Now, I've got to get the house in shape for Thanksgiving.  My brother and his family always come and since one of my nephews is a chef and my niece is a great baker, we all enjoy cooking together and since we're all "foodies" we  love to experiment with new concoctions.  They stay for the weekend, so we have lots of opportunities to "test" new recipes.

Here are my "helpers" fighting over the powder room sink !!




Have a wonderful holiday......I am most thankful for you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet piece and it will always remind you of a sweet soul. Can you send the foodies to my house? One of your "helpers" doesn't look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful piece and lovely stitching you've done. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finish! Congrats and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been collecting the PN pieces of Lisa. Lovely to see your finish. Just finished a couple of Halloween pieces, too :) Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete