Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Break in the HEAT

WOW!!!!!  What a difference a day makes!!  Yesterday we were entertaining friends at our River House, literally baking out on the sandbar in the heat........and this morning I awoke to this welcome breath of cool fresh air.

Even though, it may only be for a day or two, I intend to take full advantage of it.
Barring any unforseen circumstances, I will be planted out in my favorite chair on the front porch....stitching!!!!!  I'm working on some new projects for furture teaching assignments......Shepherds Bush Retreat in September and a stitch retreat for Old Mill Stitchery in late October.........and since I design the "old fashioned "way (hand drawings and charts), I'm free to plunk my butt down and enjoy the outdoors while I work!!!!!

May you all find a chance to do the same!!

6 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Send some cool air this way, OK? :-) I'm still working on your mystery sampler (from Country Sampler)... so take your time designing new stuff! lol! Enjoy your time stitching on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too far from you enjoying the cooler temperatures too in MN. All of my windows are open and we are enjoying the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cooler here too, and the windows are open, air off for a change. I hope it lasts awhile!
    Your porch looks so inviting, like a great place to sit and stitch. :)
    Enjoy the fresh air.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your porch looks fab! Just so you know - you've got me back on the punch needle obsession after the Grand Olde Flag gathering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you had some great stitching time on that lovely porch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda -- Your porch looks so inviting! Enjoy these cooler days:)

    ReplyDelete