Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We're off to Nashville

The van is packed .......hopefully nothing forgotten....and we're ready to head for the Nashville Market ......but before I leave, I just wanted to share what my little "helper" does while I'm trying to put all the charts together.

 She really gets very insistant about about being part of the process....so I've learned to allow her to find a spot to settle and observe, otherwise she literally will stretch out across as many charts as possible and stare at me ...daring me to move her!!!!
One quick peek at "Scarlet's Summer Sampler" ......sorry it was the only picture  I could put me hands on since every thing is packed......I'll try to take some shots of everything in the booth with my ipad and post from the Market.  Wish me luck......just when I think I've got this blogging thing down.....something goes HORRIBLY wrong !!

I'm really looking forward to seeing old and new friends at market and catching up with what's new in the industry.....can't wait !  Also looking forward to getting a little stitching in while we're on the road......my stitching bag is LOADED with project !!!  I know I'll never get to all of them,but like every other stitcher I know, we always have to have "choices"

Hope you all fit a stitch or two in to your day!

6 comments:

  1. Linda, Market is tons of work for designers. We stitchers love market and can't wait to see the new designs! Safe travels, good market and I'm warming up my needles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a great market! I can't wait to see the new designs.
    I love the way your helper is supervising:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly kitten! I'm sure your helper thinks that sitting in the box is loads of help.

    I am intrigued by the sheep and house in your sneak peek. Hope you have a great time at market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more of Scarlett's Summer.
    Good luck and have a safe trip to market.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look wonderful, doesn't it? I have the Christmas one waiting to be stitched.

    I think they might have made the word verification slightly easier to read as of this morning. But I still think it's a pain. I'm hoping I won't run into problems having turned it off on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    Enjoy your time at Market with Jeanne. I know you two will have some fun and meet lots of friends. I wish I was a mouse in your van! Hope the new designs are waiting at home for us soon. Will see what Jeanne has in a few weeks as we will be at the 2nd story. pam

    ReplyDelete