Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Return From Liberty, Mo

Just got back from teaching for "Old Mill Stitchery" in Liberty,Mo and wanted to share some pictures of the ladies hard at work in class.





I love spending time with all of them and always come away from this annual event feeling renewed.


Mary and Barb have a new classroom space now and it's wonderful!!!!.  It's right next to the shop , has great light and  plenty of room .
  As usual, they did a marvelous job of providing for our every need and making sure a fun time was had by all.

For me , this weekend always feels like a homecoming of sorts, and I look forward to it every year!!

Spending time with "Stitching Sisters" is good for the soul!!!




When I looked out the window this morning, I discovered "Fall" had begun while I was away.  Welcome to my favorite time of year.  I've got to dig in my stitch basket and find a fall project to work on.......Happy Autumn Stitching!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Those first touches of fall do sneak up on you, don't they? We are having our first non-rainy day of October today. It is magnificent.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete