Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another finished project!!

Hi Again,

Just had to take a break to show my finished project .  I joined the Birds of a feather mystery sampler  club and actually finished mine in a timely manner!!!!

My kit was from Attic Needlework using Lakeside Linen and silk threads.  I found if I stitched a little each night it was like a treat from my "work stitching" .  I know...it sounds a lot like procrastination.....but I really was working on Chessie & Me designs at the same time!!

I know you  can't see them in the picture, but there are lots of cat hairs stitched into the piece, since I had a constant lap companion while I was working.  It might have been a gentle reminder to get back to "Chessie bussiness".......this "fun stitching" doesn't pay the bills you know.

Next time, I'll have some more progress on Chessie's Club project to share.  I'm really enjoying putting this "puzzle" together.

Have a great week....try to take a stitch every day!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on it Linda, it's pretty.
    The cat hair will personalize it!
    Love the pic of Chessie on your header.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your B of a F finish. I'm still on part 1.

    I, too, love the photo of your beautiful cat...so warm and peaceful.

    I'm stitching your three part Club project. I hope to get back to that and finish 1 before 2 comes out.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete